Friday, August 15, 2008

BUSY BUSY SISSY

So I really cant type long as I have to off to prep for work at The doba but I had to share the trip to NC was amazing when I have more time I will post some pics we had a blast and the trip to virgina was amazing too! Got back and cleaned and got back to reality (I hate that part ) HAD MY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!!! That is a blog all its own agian I swear I will post pics and the whole days story when i am not in a tornado of a frenzy. UMMMMMMM It is freeeezing in Evans today so decked with my sweater and jeans i ventured here to the UNC library to begin a something of a blog. (hey at least I tried) Umm yeah when I have five seconds to myself I will update pics and all but for now I have to venture back out to the yucky weather and continue on life! Loves to all
J

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

I love you baby! Hang in there, it will all come around. Enjoy this time in your youth, fight the struggles, I know you will emerge stronger, braver, smarter.

Sorry we didn't get any time to sit last night & talk about your first day at school. I do want to hear all about it. At least we got to take a quick breeze through the photo album. I guess I need to dig up your baby book now. :)

All my love. Thinking of you & sending you strength & love.

Mom