Thursday, August 27, 2009

How I found out

Well It was about 4 weeks ago...I was feeling sick and thought i was about 4 days late. I could feel it, i just knew it something was diffrent. After talking to my friend Amanda we decided to hang out at her house for the night. before heading to Amandas I stopped at Safeway picking up the basics for a sleepover...chips, a movie, sparkling water and... an at home pregnancy test. When i got there she was standing at the top of the stairs. i threw the chips at her then the water and the movie and last but now least with a little look I threw her the test. She looked at me in disbelief..."what? um what is this?" I just looked up at her and said, "Im late" She looked in disbelief at me, "Well go take it!" "I dont have to pee" She smiled and we headed to the kitchen. As we started cooking dinner she looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "OMG Jacquie go take it! i want to know if your pregnant." I smiled and said okay. Heading up the stairs i was terrified, A baby? I always wanted to be a mom but was this the time...no! I finally calmed myself saying if it happens it was meant to happen. I took the test and set it down going back downstairs and honestly coming back upstairs 5 minutes later I never expected my life was about to change forever. All Amanda heard was OH....MY.....GOD! She came running up stairs to see me about pass out she grabbed the test and staired at it and then me. maybe its wrong...or broken....you take one! I looked at her with pleading eyes! She agreed and we went downstairs she went into the other bathroom as she squated. she came out and said, nope not broken mine is negative, as We both knew it would be. there was one more test. Let me eat and ill take it! ok...We finished eating and I went into the bathroom this time refusing to be the one to look first. Amanda being the amazing friend she is went in first. She came out test in hand this time the test had take one minute flat I was definitly going to have a baby.

No comments: