Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WE MADE IT

So it all began on Sunday! Mom brought sean up to me and we had a blast getting ready for the trip! We went to the store and got sean a BUNCH of food thank you for doing this for me sean it makes a difference I know my house is in good hands! Then we did the laundry that needed to be done. After a quick stop at Chilis for my tips from the day we headed toward home. As I packed Mom yes you guessed it she cooked! lol It was so good though! She made hot chicken salad and corn on the cob. Myriah and Jessica showed up at about 5 and we all gathered on the now very popular back pourch to eat. Riah lit the Tiki lights I added to the back yard a couple days before and we sat and talked and talked and talked. At about 9:30 mom said it was time to go and so she collected Joh and I watched her and Joh and to my sadness minnie drive away. It still makes me sad watching her leave I hope I get used to that soon. Nick got home at around 10:00 and we all settled down to talk some more on the porch at 11 we all headed toward the couch to watch a movie. By 1 in the morning I headed to bed setting the alarm for 5:10 the next morning and crashed. Well at 5 Sean came running in jumping on me to wake up. "Why are you awake already?" I asked him As he was bouncing back downstairs he responded "I haven't been asleep yet! hahaha" Oh god I thought. I will be the first to admit I am a TERRIBLE morning person so at 5 in the morning with no coffee and 4 other bouncy people in my house I am REALLLLLLY not a morning person. Sorry honey I know I was bad. by 6 we were in the car by 7 we were at the airport and by 8 we were at the gate. and the plane is Delayed! So we have three hours to wait! Finally we got on the plane and took off bounding our way toward NC. Our layover was in Chicago and that luckly was only a 2 hour layover. At 4 we boarded our second plan and by 7:30 we were here! Met at the security line by a smiling Aunt Lindz! We went back to the house and got the boys and uncle Jim and headed to a place called Buffalo's Cafe were we ate some VERY yummy food. After all that we came back to the house and settled in. Nick made his way to the Wii with Max, Jack and Ben and I got into my sweats and talked to Aunt Lindz and Uncle Jim. We called it a night by 11 and went to bed. This morning we woke up ( well I woke up) by 9 and headed to the shower by 10 Nick was awake and Aunt Lindz and I headed toward a Nail Spa place were I was treated to my very first Pedicure! We came back and went to something called Frankies it included Go-Karts, Water boat bumbers, laser tag and an arcade. (And a reallllllly funny video creator you have to see for yourself) So now we are chilling I am treating to ice cream tonight and tomorrow we head to the beach! Friday we will head to DC and i will visit Ant Lis and Uncle Glenn and meet baby Jamey! I will keep it posted! For now Later =)
Jacquie

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Ahhhh, here I am commuting back & forth from Azurland, going home & baking & having a pretty much empty house. I was so sad on Monday night when I realized that my whole family is displaced all over the country...wierd! You, are there in NC, Dad is in Vegas, Sean is in Greeley, Josh is in Littleton...me, Joh & Kat. Last night even Kat went out, so Lisa & Lisa came over for dinner.

Have a great time! I wish with all my heart I could be there with you guys! I do so love it there, hopefully someday we will all just be living there! Ahhhh, to dream. LOL

Hello to Jim, Lindz, Nick & the boys. Be careful, be good, have fun!

Mom