Thursday, July 10, 2008

AH how do I live without internet!

Well As you can probably tell with the very speradic posts my new home was not finished with internet or a computer so I am here at UNC and using the library to get my fix of technology! Where do I start?!?!? Well I guess I would start with MY MOM VISTED ME!!! I was so excited at June 28th came that my mom and to my happy suprises my Kat (my best freind who I missssssss soooo much!) Came to the house and we enjoyed that! Mom waled in the house before I was back from grocery shopping greeted by nick and waiting patently to see the rest of the house. She has the pics and hopefully soon the post to tell you more. I however dont have the time to type up the whole day lol. In a nutshell the day began with a BBQ and ended with a walk and cake and sitting on the back porch just enjoying the talking time. Then After that Monday the first came where I began my first day as a Qudoba girl as well. My boss told me that he was impressed and could not believe it was my first day. That began what I call the "OMG Im tired" Schedule. For that week I woke up at 5 am to be at Qudoba at 6 am to open at 7am got off at 4 pm and was on the clock at Chilis at 5 pm to close them up at about 11 pm. (Im pooped) now I have begun the kinda boring but more sleep thing where a day off is not in my furture a couple of doubles are but for the most part it is one day chilis one day Qudoba ect so on and so on. That Wednesdat after work I went home to see mom and dad and Kat and Joh and Sean and to my suprise and happiness Joh joh came home with me for a joh joh sissy day. We had so much fun on thursday we just worked in the house went to the park and played and all that good stuff. After that we went to Bingo where joh ALMOST (by one square that came up in the screen right after someone called bingo) won. We will get them next time Bubah. After all that it was night night time but not before a bunch of fireworks went off and joh had to watch them of course! Oh Yeah and the most exciting thing was on Thursday Joh lost a tooth and Sissy got to play TF!! That was so exciting for me! Friday brought Fourth of july fun and games Joh insited on going to Dollar tree and spending the dollar tooth fairy left him so we did then we baked a cake to take home for the fourth and by three we were out the door heading back to mom and dad. By Saturday night I drug my flatlander butt home and settled into the kitchen to cook my honey dinner. Sunday I awoke to work at Qudoba and ended up doing chilis too (whew!) This week I am proud to report has been calm cleaning cooking workinig and a little fun. We bought a cat harness for the Kitten and are leash training her it is so funny you dont even know! i will have to post pics of that ASAP. It is great! We got word from Aunt Lindz yesterday that my birthday trip to NC is all planned and I AM so excited to go! 19 days and counting! Which means I have to find my way home agian soon to get my suitcase. Um for now I think you are all caught up. I have a few more things to do but then I have to go home and get ready for work. Ahhh I am really loving this college thing and that is NOT saracsam! i really really am!

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Hey little girl, how's it going? Well looks like we have all been busy, haven't even talked to you in a few days! I just wanted to let you know that we are proud of all the work you are doing to succeed. You are working very hard & excited about school. Wow! Great job baby, we always knew you would be okay. :)

Talk to you soon. Check out Aunt Lissa's blog to see pics of your new cousin!

Love Mom