Thursday, June 26, 2008

Very excited!

well as my life in Evans keeps coming more and more together I am getting better and better with not missing home and not being so sad when I cant talk to mom as much as I want and now i am so excited because I have even my social and school schedule coming along. as of last Thursday I have a class schedule and I am regestered for those classes! I am taking English, math (BOOOOOOO!!!!), US histroy 2, Intro to college how to be the student you can (actually very cool class Im excited) and Intro to education (my first class toward becoming a teacher!) Then I also Have my work schedule down and now that i am settled in at Chilis it seems I will be making a third home of Qudoba! Where I just got my 2nd job! the manager was confident in saying he thinks I will be a manager within the month (making ALOT more) and that makes me very proud too. Mom and I dont know who else is FINALLY coming to the house on saturday sending me into a wirlwind of joy! I truly cant wait for her to really see the Big girl i am ! well nick and I have to go and get a mailbox today and register as Weld county voters. Within the next 8 weeks (a little less but overshooting never hurts) i will legally become Jacqueline Rose-Mary mueller and that makes me so far beyond excited and I am SO proud and pleased to soon be wearing the mueller name in everything I do! Someday NOT FOR A LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time i guess i Will give that name up too however i regret to tell you I will have remorse giving up my Mueller name and Am counting the days until i can give up the name Jacqueline Joan Twogood! well I got to run but I will try to update more often.
Always remember to Laugh once an hour it is good for your health! =) luvs,
the college student in Greeley okay Evans Whatever it smells like cow EVERYWHERE!

No comments: