Monday, September 22, 2008

Alot better

So let me start with saying Im sorry for the mental breakdown I guess it neeeded to happen but I feel MUCHHHHH better. So anyway since that whole ordeal I have been Busy Busy Sissy!!! I started my new job at Red Lobster and I do love it. Due to my great people skills, and quick learning I was advanced to on my own serving by Tuesday. So on Tuesday I ventured out to the floor on my own and did really well, Thursday brought a double as did friday as did saturday and you guessed it as did Sunday. I wont complain though the one week I worked brought me roughly $500. So GO ME!!! The very sad point of this is because I am good at serving my boss wants me on her staff and hers only she wants me every night I can and the afternoons I can. After serious debate I put my two weeks notice in at Chilis. This is so hard for me and I know it will be so hard for me to continue to do for the next couple months but Brinker/ Chilis offered me my first real home in a job and I thank them for that but I have to do what I have to do to get the bills paid. So after St. Jude ends on the 1st as does my Chilis Career. Very sad sad day... So I turned in my new avalibility to the lobster and I now will be working Tuesday 11-3 Wednesday about 5- cut Thursday all day (with the break in between for my thurday class Friday nights Saturday all day, and Sunday all day WHEW!!! Also strating for me is my student teaching. My EDU class introduced our class to the big world of teaching early. So on Sunday after I got off work I drove up to Bailey to do my first day. I was with the kids of Joh's 2nd grade class from 9 AM to 3:30 PM and I have to admit after I did that I remembered why I set my goals to a HS teacher. =) So now I have decided to spend one last night in Bailey with my family before I head home sweet home tommorrow morning to you guessed it... work and then go to class at 4:30 and then do some homework until ten and then probably die on my couch to get up on wednesday and do it all over. Why is it I find myself the happiest when I have no time to stop going? I dont know myabe it is just the taste of home I need to keep me happy. love to all
J
oh yeah and before you all flip I do take mondays off of everything but school to do homework chill and of course tune into One Tree Hill.

No comments: