Tuesday, February 10, 2009

College...the best time of my life!


Well I guess I have not updated in a while but i have been so so busy! Where to start well the girls and I have been having a blast! As part of my new and better jacquie thing I am trying to loose weight so Katy me and Steph Have been working out and swimming and having so much fun! the gym is free to all students so i love to take advantage of that! the other night I got off work right in time to go to the theatures with them and see "he is just not that into you" sooooo cute anyone who is looking for a good movie Go see it! anyway we had a great night! Friday night was big fun too we hung out at the house as the girl and paul all played Clue and Life! Then I spent some fun time on my laptop talking to my new friend. Logan is in my bowling class and a very cool guy! We have been talking and having fun! I really enjoy talking to him and it is so nice how easy it comes to us. The problem we have a hard time shutting up to go to sleep. So on friday night Logan and I were up until 6 AM messaging on facebook. Saturday brought a Red lobster meeting and that came at nine AM oh yeah and then a full days work! LOL by the time i got off I was so tired but of course that was the night the girls and i decided to go see the movie. We got home by midnight and i hoped into bed and online where i met up with my friend and we taked again long into the night. It has become a nightly thing for us. Every night around 11 we hop onto FB and enjoy talking about anything and everything till about 2 usually when we both declare we are pooped and fall asleep. sunday brought more fun for the gang of girls. I had to work that morning but i got off around 3 and we all jumped into the car and headed toward Centerra to buy Katy some new clothes. Then to the park and we just had fun time after fun time.
By monday i was pooped. i got up to go to my classes and did the class thing for the next 2 hrs. then Steph and I decided to have anouther fun day. Katy had driven to Lakewood to go to the dr and would not be back until tuesday. We drove to centera and shopped we bought new ear rings and split a lunch! It was very good. Then we went to the family plex up here and went to the COOLEST pool ever!!!! by 5 we were back at the outdoors mall enjoying the amazing weather! We did have some Gelato SO GOOD then before heading to the movies we went to Macys and just for fun tryed on nice dresses. I was sad at first because macys does not believe in my size but with a little coaxing Steph had me try on a dress one size smaller then i normally wear and guess what! IT FIT!!!!! I was so very excited! We then headed to the movies where with logans help we got free tickets to see Ben Button! (Logan works at the movie theature and gets free tickets!) Thanks again to him! The very cool thing is that I found a friend who like baseball with me! He is a yankees fan so we will have to ignore that flaw lol jk jk logan im kidding!!! but we got tickets to the opening game for the season in great seats!! i am sooo excited! So anyway here we are on Tuesday and that is all i have to report. i am gonna go make something to eat and then probably watch a movie and snuggle up with my Jazzi! Who BTW went to the dr and is now 4 1/2 months old and ringing in at 40 pounds! she is getting big just the way i like it!

2 comments:

Aunt Sue said...

Here is my comment...lol My little party girl. have fun!

Jacquie Cook said...

lol i love that comment!!!