Sunday, February 15, 2009

INTERNSHIP!!!!!

So this is short sweet and to the point as I dont want to jinx it or make it more then it is before it is something! My Professor asked to talk with me after class on friday. He said he had news. He had gotten offered a one year teaching position at a university in Washington DC and was asked to bring and intern. This intern would teach the class twice a week and observe and learn three times a week. Five of us were chosen and I AM ONE OF THEM!!! i have to spend the next two months trying my best to impress a whole bunch of people and hopefully in the end I will be the one that gets to go! There is five of us as i said, I am the only girl and i know two of the other guys up for it and they are very good too! Well i will keep you updated but for now just keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

No comments: