Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dating 101

So I have to admit this whole dating thing is so weird to me after all it has been a long time since i was on the market. lol So the first thing that had to be done was to clean my room it was a mess. after much hesitation the pictures of nick and i kissing were taken down and replaced with the picture mom took of me and the boys was added to the wall. then the picture of bruno was added to the wall as well. my bed was made and i think i miight hand stitch some pretty drapes for my room. nine loads of laundry later and thanks to nick pizza, the room was done. I am thinking of many ways to add a more jacquie touch to my room. Wow my room i have not had a room of my own for i dont know somewhere around two years. weird huh. Well anyway. Sunday night was fun! i worked and then came home and Paul and i hung out and had a couple cocktails. Enough said lol. seriously no questions just alot of fun between two friends NO not that kind of fun! my team lost on the super bowl sad sad day!!!
anyway it is weird i am not used to the fact that i have to try to look cute every day. I even got up the courage to write my phone number on a bill before dropping it at a table with a lot of cute guys. Unfortunitly i lost my courage befor getting there and reprinted it writing simply "Thank you" -Jacquie lol maybe eventually that courage will come! for now one step at a time and who knows wht is going to happen i certantly do not!

No comments: