Wednesday, March 12, 2008

9 weeks and counting

Hello all, Well the 3rd quarter of school is over and that means HOME STRETCH!!! I am now counting and I must say the days HAUNT MY DREAMS!! lol no serious I keep having dreams about walking and I go up to get my diploma and I look at my parents and they look ashamed and So i look around and everyone else is shocked and it is then that I look down and realize I am standing naked and my cap is the only thing on me. Or I dream that they unzip my gown right before walking and they tell me that my outfit is inapropriate and I can't have my diploma! Dreams like this are haunting me! However after wakingup screaming I realize I am graduating in 9 weeks! and that scares the Hell out of me just as much as walking without clothes (okay a little less but how bad is walking without clothes )
Life has been so hectic! Hence the non update since what the third?? All well. So Nick celebrated his 21st birthday yesterday and I could not be happier to say he is my baby. I am so proud of him and the man he is and has formed into over the last two years. I love you so much baby! Then on the 7thI went up to UNC for theature day at the campus. (speech team juniors and seniors only) So we went up and I did a workshop that included improv. (Thinking on the top of your head) and had A BLAST!!! But the fun continued until we went and saw the UNC producton of Caberat. It was WONDERFUL the actors did fantastic and I was delighted to see it! On the way back I fell between he bus seats which I had to ell because it made me laugh and my friends laugh but it also made me learn something...DONT play Peek'a'boo with Lindsey on a bus lol!
After the bus ride home I imidiatly jumped into Brute and headed toward work. Arriving right intime for our Friday night rush! WEE lol so happy! On Saturday I slept in and then headed to work agian. nothing really cool to report there. Sunday I went out with my friend Kat and we looked at houses (Kat is the 4th to the 4 homies moving into our house) So then Monday returned to life. Rehearsal (going well) and grades (going okay)
One last thing today I began a new Ayden fundraiser and if anyone is intrested in finding out more let me know! I am selling awareness bracelets and the proceeds all go to Ali and Ayden. Have a great night all. hope to be back soonbut I can't promise anyting! Mom is calling for dinner and the smell of tacos is telling me I need to go upstairs now so TTFN Ta Ta For now!


-J

No comments: