Monday, June 2, 2008

making it a home




As you all have probably read from moms blog I have offically moved out! On Sunday We went and got the truck and since they were unable to get us a 15 foot truck so we recieved a 24 foot truck. Thank goodness! there is no way that we would have ever made everything fit into a 15 footer. nick took the keys in his hand with his fear there but his confidence bigger he drove the truck with great ease. We first drove to Gary's house (he is a state trooper that gave us a lot of furniture) then we drove to kats for the last of the things donated by her family. Then to Todd and Lisa's for our new couch! Thank you so much Lise it looks SOOOO amazing I love it! Then to Pauls for the few things from him and then after alllllll of that we headed to my house for alllllllll of my stuff! There was alot of it. after it was all packed up i got Bruno and mom snapped some pictures. I gave hugs and loves to everyone and then we packed into all the cars. Mom began to tear and I began biting my lip trying not to. i gave a few more hugs and then we were off. Looking out the window I see mom in Daddys Arms crying and I lost it all. The tears stream down my eyes and I wipe them trying not to let it show. As I start to drive off I had to decide if it truly was safe for me to be driving with all the tears streaming down my face. After I was okay i went to go get Kat and after some Kat stops we were on the road. we got to the house and began to unpack which I regret to say is no where near done but I am trying so hard because I think my parents are coming to see the house this weekend and I want it to look nice! The first night was tough. After some dinner Of pork chops and Potato skins nick went to go do some laundry and I started to unpack our room. Bruno Being very un used to the heat of greeley, CO got over heated and very sick and we spent all night up with him. by this morning I got dressed to go meet my new boss at my new Chilis in loveland. Jeff was very very nice and i think I will love it there too. Although i cryed over leaving my first Chilis family and I do miss them alot i feel i can feel right at home here too soon. I then took advantage of my very cute and very mature interveiw outfit and ventured out to find a second job. I am really hoping that I get the waitress job at IHOP. Fingers crossed!!! After getting back from my interveiw I changed into some unpacking clothes and noticed bru was still very hot and after calling some groomers none would take him without a Rabis shot. So after a tearful phone call to mom I could still not find a groomer. I called Nick at work and we went to Walmart and bought clippers. i am pleased to say that although he is not very Bruno anymore he looks like a lion and he doesnt look very bad eather. He is now calm unheated and at home. now we are sitting in the living room and watching a movie. More to write soon. later,
Jacquie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness babe!!!! You are moved out.... You married yet babe... If not are you planning on it? I love and miss you so way a lot!!! Love, Claire

Jacquie Cook said...

not planning on getting married for a loooooooooong ass time I want college first! but yeah