Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Okay now I feel like a college student"

So today was nice it was hot and so we went to the pool but the simple favorite part of the day was the time of the "dumpster dive" We decided that we wanted pizza for dinner. Nick had saced some cupons from the paper and it was for pizza provlem was that they fell right in the middle of Kats cleaning spree so she threw them all away. Nick and I came into the house looking for them they were long gone in the bottom of a trash bag in our dumpster. Nick still determined to get the best deal on the dinner went out to go and get the trash bags he began just digging in one and then when he had no sucess he grabbed his gloves and went into the dumpster once again. I walked out to the garage to find nick standing there half the reash on the floor and cupoms for the pizza in his hand. I began laughing so hard when he looked at me and said "What is so funny?" I continued to laugh and then looked at him and said "Okay now i feel like a college Student." He looked at his hand then at me then at the floor of the garage and began laughing as well. "Yeah I guess dumpster diving for cupons is kinda college kids huh?" We went together laughing into the house. We ordered the pizza and it was good and guess what it was cheap....Ahh the life of a college kid I guess I will have to get used to the trash digging. lol

No comments: