Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HOLA!!!

I thought I would come back on and post anouther blog for a few reasons, A) to out do mom haha you are so loosing at this posting game B) to say YES it has only been two days since I wrote and C) to get back into the habit of writting more often. Monday was a monday I wanted to sleep I have been so tired latly. I went to school and then by 1st period I was throwing up. then agian right before 2nd and so after choir I decided to sign myself out of 3rd period and go home to sleep maybe then I would feel better. So I sign out and go out to my car. However I am supposedly not allowed to leave because my car decides "Hey I'm not gonna go into gear." So after a zillion tries I get angry, call mom and tell her to come and get me, the car is broken...Agian. So she comes down and looks at it and it is decided that the linking in my stick is broke and it is stuck. Mom calls Todd blah blah blah a few hours later we go to meet him at the school. It is then desided the car is stuck in 4th gear and the linking is broken. We get a couple of teachers mom and Todd as I hold in the klutch and push it out of my parking spot. Mom then drives it home in nothing but 4th gear, thank you Mom and Todd you are the shut (that is polite for the real word you are) Thank you Todd! So anyway I come home and Kat is here (she has just moved in lol) We all go to Ty kwan do with Sean and I change in the money that was collected for Alli and Ayden at a local gas station equaling close to $70! Thank you Bailey!
We all get home eat moms YUMMY dinner and then by the time my head hits the pillow I am out!
Today I woke up at 8 for our last day of CSAP late arrival. Go to school, and then head over to the East building for musical. It is coming along so well I cant wait to see it and show it off in all its glory. Plus the compliments I get on my ability to belt out my songs like Aretha Franklins long lost white sister is VERY flattering! After practice mom and I run to Cuthroat to colect the money from the already alomost sold out Ayden Braclets, equaling anouther $35 for Ayden. Maybe my idea is working after all. On Friday Emmy and I and Maybe Ayden will be going to the concert at the school to sell T-Shirts in Ayden's honor as I just found out the concert is in his honor and the other kids with Cancer. God I love living in a small town we are all so together for everything! Thank you Otty for all you have done for Ayden. If you are in Bailey on friday it is supposed to be the party of the year. $12 at the door to see two warp tour bands, Vices I Admire and The Photo Atlas! It should be a blast. At the high school at 7!
For now mom's pasta smells too good for words and I must go to see if Dinner is ready yet! Later!

No comments: