Monday, April 14, 2008

Rockin all night long...For Ayden

I meant to write sooner to talk about my Friday nightbecause it was SO much fun! Mom left on Thursday so I was deemed Women of ht e house. I worked Thursday night but came home to my family kissed Joh on the head and told the boys to go to sleep. Friday morning I woke up and got dressed and went upsatirs to see a fully awake Joh. I packed his lunch kissed him on his head and ran out the door to school. I got home from musical finished my book and then got into my "hug Life" tshirt to go to the concert for Ayden. We saw Vices I Admire and the Photo Atlas. They are Warp tour bands! We raised over $200 for Ayden with the shirts and then we danced all night long, Em and I met the band and they signed my shirt. We had so much fun! Jammin the night away! It was amazin to see Em smile the way she smiled! It was amazing! I wish Ayden could have been there! Saturday Kat hung out and and then we watched a movie and that was fun. Um pretty much boring the rest of the weekend but here are some pictures from the concert...









No comments: