Monday, April 28, 2008

Senior prom OMGsh!


So on Friday all of my hard work and planning came into action when I woke up and began saying YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! It is Finally here! It was prom night and I was so excited! At 11 Kat and I jumped into the minnie mobile and headed toward the Crystal Rose which is where prom was held. We decided that we didn't want to pay the driver of limo to drive us all night long so mom (after much diliberation) allowed us to take minnie to the rose so after the dance portion of prom was over we could take minnie to after prom. (thank you mom it saved ALOT of money!) Anyway Kat and I drove to the gas station first and emptied, vacumed and then carwashed minnie. After all the cleaning was complete we drove to the Crystal Rose and met nick for the ride back up. We stopped at Safeway were the flower lady gave me the weirdest look when I said that i didnt want to see mine and that she must not show me! She laughed but finally agreed. We then went home to get ready! Kat and i took like 2 and a half hours to get ready. We loved the look that we got when nick and Zac saw us! I got a beautiful corage with three roses and babies breathe. I thought it was fantastic. We drove to the Cuthroat where we had to show off for Kats boss, then to Loaf n jug for her mommy and then to the Chilis parking lot to show off for my 2nd family and meet the limo. We met Brooke there and mom showed up for more pictures! (i'm sure mom will put a bunch up as I havent even seen them all) The limo driver, ernie, took us to The macaroni Grill for dinner and to Kats suprise an amazing dessert. Where she was was shocked at how much she enjoyed the chocolate cake. Then we pilled back into the Limo but we were running like an hour ahead of schedule so Ernie Drove us all around town doing what we called "making us feel important" We arrived right on time danced the night away and had an amazing time. then Kat, me, nick and Zac loaded into the minnie and headed to the Ridge for Afterprom. We had a blast. At 4:30 we all pilled into Minnie and headed home. We slept and slept and then had a great weekend. Well for now that is it.
Loves,

J

No comments: