Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introducing.....

So yesterday Nick and I drove accross the state with Joh and Sean to Aurora to be at the Aurora Petco by 9:00 when they opened. Why you may ask did we do that? well The Puppy rescue was there and adopting out puppies for the very good price of $125.00! I had looked online and seen a couple great looking pups but i never expected what I got. On Friday night right before the big day I checked one last time online to look at the pictures. I came across a beautiful Great Pyraneese and I thought wow I have to see her! So i had her in mind when we got there. As the puppies started to arrive one by one there she came and my heart lept. She looked at me and I at her and I knew she was the one. I was the first on the list so when they called my name i went strait to her cage and said I want to see that one. After ten minutes of alone time and Some very cute looks at nick she was mine. The boys aproved and I was in love again. So without further ado I would like to introduce Jazmine Mueller (she has a middle name that nick picked out but It is so weird so just know Jazmine M. mueller! enjoy the pics guys and I can not wait for you all to meet my sweet little girl!






No comments: