Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jazzi is Jazzi lol

Well it has now been a week since we got Jazz and I muct say what a week it has been. We took a trip to mom and Dad's house and she got to play with her new cousin Leai and was doing SO incredible with her potty training. She would wake Nick and I up at like two, and four and five o'clock in the morning but she was waking us up this was very very good! We came back on Tuesday night and when we headed to bed we did the normal with Jazmine we took her outside and let her pee and then we went to bed. Well Jazzi slept threw the night but I guess she did not want to wake her sleeping mommy and daddy because we woke up the next day at eight and had not been interupted in the sleeping so we thougt this must be really good. until I put my glasses on. There was a pile of poop and a pee stain and so she got her butt smacked and I calmed nick by telling him that she was a baby and that she would have her accidents. The day went by Jazzi did great. Next night the routine and a sleeping puppy. The next moring ANOUTHER MESS!!! I was getting irritated because she clearly knew she was doing wrong but I again calmed nick and we went about the day well I bet you can guess how this story ends it has now been a week since we got back from Bailey and I still wake up to this god awful smell and this morning it was on my letter Jacket! (Yeah yeah dont leave it on the floor) All in all Jazzi is such a great dog. She is so sweet and cuddly and is just a blast to play with. She knows Sit Lay and Shake perfect and is getting the hang of stay and come but is still thinking I am nuts when I go into Roll over lol. She is very smart she is just driving me nuts with this night time thing. i try waking up by alarm every couple hours in the night but i still get the mess!!! What is going on here???? help ANYONE!!!!

No comments: