Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey all just a quick Hello and Merry Christmas to all of the loyal blog followers. So the Christmas started off so great. After getting off work at like 2 Nick and I jumped into the car and headed back to the house to pack. I threw all of the gifts into three boxes and threw our backpacks into the car. Jazzi got into her Santa Suit and I hoped into the shower. Nick and I emerged at 3 looking pretty snazzy I might add. Nick in his brand new red shirt and tie and and me in my new silk red shirt and snazzy pants. We looked awesome! We jumped into the car and headed toward mom and Daddy's house and got here at 6. I threw the gifts under the tree and nick got Jazzi settled and we ran out the door to grandma's. When we got there we almost right away started to open gifts. I love giving gifts and so i loved watching as everyone opened their presents from Nick and I. After it all was done Nick and I had gotten some great gifts but the best was the face of Kona when he opened his Diago Puzzle I didnt know he loved Diago but he definitly did so Score one for Jacquie! We headed home and settled in to sleep. Nick awoke at 5:40 am so tickled with antisipation. I laughed at him and went back to sleep. At 7:40 the excitment started i got to be Santa this year and I was so excited. I handed out gift after gift and yeah it was so fun. Then it was sissy's turn BIG YIPPEE!!! I got a BEAUTIFUL amazing Laptop and I am so excited that i finally got a wonderful puter all my own. Then I thought I was done and i got anouther gift A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! It is blue and everything! I love it all so much! We will be heading to Grandmas soon for Christmas dinner and the gathering of the whole crew! but for now lets say MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here is to the good and the bad of 2008 and to an AMAZING 2009. This is the best christmas ever just because my grandma is still here to see it!

No comments: