Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank you all

Hey guys I wanted to post it up really quick a big thank you to everyone who was there for me and who offered very kind words after Bruno passed. As you all know Bruno was my very best friend and will always be in my heart. Thank you to all of you people who even sent a kind email my way every ounce of support i got has helped. Especially thank you to My mom, without you here i dont know what I would have done and the phone calls and the emails and the everything you have done for me has really helped me get through this all. You staying the night here on Saturday was the best of all. falling asleep on your shoulder again made everything feel like it would be okay. To Nick who has held my hand and helped me and been there through all the crying and the bad dreams and the nights when I laid in bed crying and calling Brunos name while I slept. And last but not least to Katy, Kat and Riah who were there the second they could be and held my hand, brought me blizzards, made me eat and most of all made me smile. Thank you guys I love you so muchi have the best friends in the whole world. I am so happy that you told me it was okay to cry but is was not okay to cry alone. Thank you so very much for that you guys I love you and I could not ask for a better set of friends.
So to sum it all up On Saturday nick, sean Joh and I are going to petco in Aurora to look at the puppies from the rescue center to try to fillthe void in my heart. Bruno you will never be forgotten and Could NEVER be replaced I just need a new friend to snuggle with and spoil. plus lets face it I am SOOO not a cat person!
Thank you everyone for everything i love you all!
Jacquie

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

I am proud of you for plodding your way through this, it will make you stronger in the end. I am so very glad that I was there & that Joh & I stayed. We probably needed it too. I still feels the tears begin to well whenever I talk about that horrid night & when I see his pictures. It is all still pretty crazy to me & has been a bit rougher for me b/c you are getting adjusted to him not being there b/c that was where he lived...for me, something in me thinks he is just up in Greeley...but I know that he is in a place even better than that. I know he is still sending you love & slobbers...perhaps all the snow was frozen Bruno slobber...it would certainly explain the quantity of snow we got. LOL

Love you baby & I am glad you are including your brothers in helping you pick a new friend. I think it will be good for Joh too.

Stay strong & I will see you tomorrow, let's both have an awesome weekend to try to make up for the nightmare last weekend. :)

Love,
Mom