Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!






Hello all happy new year! welcome to 2009! this is the first post of the year and it is so cool to say that! Um so last night we went to our friend tabis house for a cocktail party to ring in the new year and it was so much fun! We got there at around 10:30 me dressed in my black dress and my hair done so amazingly!!! I did it to myself!!! We got there and i sat down to play pocker nick went out to the deck to play beer pong and it was so much fun just snapping pictures and having a blast! Before we knew it we all ran downstairs to watch the ball drop we yelled happy new year and went back upstairs to hang out and play some more games and it was just a great night! We headed home at like 2:30 and passed out! So yeah not really much to say but enjoy the pictures!! All of them are on my myspace so if you are one of my friends on there then check em out!!!

No comments: