Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The list

So last night i had a very smart women tell me i was falling apart a little so i made a list... all the things i like about myself or dislike or love. the things i want to learn and goals for everyday. and u know what it is already working. Nick helped me cook last night. First we learned Scampi which i could not eat but nick said was superb but then he told me to cook the salmon! Guess what It was incredible!!! I did something right!!! then i woke up this morning and got out to the garage and nick taught me how o hit a punching bag and then we went for a jog type thing. we only have one working bike but i rode and nick jogged next to me and we laughed the whole time. He refused to power walk he say it made him look "heeey" lol anyway tonight i am going to cook a dinner all on my own so that when everyone gets home from work dinner is ready!! The list includes things like look in the mirror so long that i say i am pretty and believe it and talk to nick everynight until we fall asleep and thngs like that. and no we are not togther yet i have to find jacquie first and i never relized i did notknow her! i think i may end up liking her! weird huh

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Good job baby. I hope I was that smart woman..I believe we talked about a list? lol Or was it Katy, or did she & I give the same advice? Be sure to keep it up, be sure to stay on track, be sure to do these things every single day for the rest of your life. Remember to look in that mirror every single day, you are a very beautiful girl. If you don't feel pretty that day, do something to make yourself feel pretty, put on some make up...or take it off, you are so beautiful without any makeup. Be honest with the people around you about how you are feeling, if you are feeling "pent up" that day talk to someone about it. Don't be angry, try to figure out what is making you feel this way & what you can do to resolve those feelings...or, accept that you can do nothing to change something that is out of your control & don't let it make you angry. Sometimes there are going to be things (emotions, situations, etc..) that you will have no control over. Accept that fact, don't let it incite you. Keep it up sweety, don't let things get you down but also don't bottle how you feel. It is bottling that causes volitile actions...if you let it build up, it will blow up...don't let it get that far. And, yeah, Jacquie is worth loving, she is special, beautiful & loving, she has things she needs to work on but she is recognizing that & doing it & will work on it every day forever. She will TALK when she is angry, she will walk away when she feels she can't TALK until she can. She is a wonderful person! I love you, call me whenever you need, text me if it is super late. lol Cooking is a great way to start, remember there will be failures, but from failure you will learn.