Sunday, January 4, 2009

Visiting Bruno


So on Friday i had the day off and i went to meet our landlord with rent and so jazmine and I decided today would be a great day to go and visit her brother at the place where his ashes were spred. We drove to fort collins and pulled into this beautiful place where there is a lake and a big spot of land at least three acres in size. I asked where they had put him and the lady informed me that they take all the ashes and lay them from side to side to side of the land and that is how they spred them. She laughed and said he was the saint right? i said yes why. She began laughing and said "he was so beautiful. I remember him, when we spred we normally dont get past one acre before all the ashes are spred, but with your baby we got almost the whole place!" She laughed and left me and Jazzi to visit. i thought how perfect. Bruno was not meant to be only in one place now he has the roam of all this land. We took some pictures and before we left i went to the part of the property that the lady had told me was put aside for cremated animals. She said if you have anything you want to leave you are more then welcome to put it here. I did not have any of his things so instead I pulled out two Hershey Kisses i ate one and placed the other in the ground. "One for you and one for me" i told him as a tear slid down my cheek. it was the perfect!



1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

I am glad you & Jazzy went to go see his resting place. Just remember that he is actually everywhere that you are! It looks like a beautiful place & it is funny that the lady remembered how far they were able to spread him. Appropriate, Bruno is far & wide. We still miss him lots too baby, but we must continue to remember he is in his "happy place" : )

Love you!

Mom