Friday, January 9, 2009

Wyoming!!!


So it is friday night and nick and i wanted to go and do something fun. So after we all went shopping at the loveland outlets we made a plan. the plan was to drive to wyoming just because we wanted to. So me and nick all pilled into the car and we drove to wyoming. As we crossed the border nick honked the horn for good luck and then we drove to the govenors house and to the wyoming capital and to this really pretty church. Finally we pointed the car back to evans and when we got to the state line i had nick pull over and take a picture not just any picture but me and jazzi being in two places at once! half of us was in wyoming and half of us was in Colorado. I know it sounds lame but it was a blast!! so here is to an awsome Friday night!



1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Kewl! Okay so help me...yeah, I know you figured it out I should be able to....how do you load the Youtube on the blog entries. I just have the long list in the side columns. That was why the entry was brief, I was planning on adding the video, but couldn't figure it out!

Help! Tanks,Love ya

Mom