Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All about me

Name:Jacqueline Rose-Mary Mueller
Birthdate:August 9, 1990
Birthplace:Denver CO St. Joesphs Hospital
Current Location:Evans CO
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Um I think it is an off brunett type
Height:five eight
Weight:ya right
Piercings:three in my left ear two in my right
Tatoos:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:My honey pie baby lol Love you Nick!
Overused Phraze:"Whats wrong."
FAVORITES
Food:Chineese Damn now I want some
Candy:Chocolate
Number:11
Color:blue
Animal:efalent
Drink:sprite and water
Alcohol Drink:Haha Im not 21 lol
Bagel:onion
Letter:N
Body Part on Opposite sex:eyes
This or That
Pepsi or Coke:coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing:mickey D's
Strawberry or Watermelon:watermelon
Hot tea or Ice tea:iced tea
Chocolate or Vanillachocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee:COFFEEEEEE!!!!
Kiss or Hug:both
Dog or Cat:DOG! Big sweet loving dogs
Rap or Punk:rap
Summer or Winter:winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies:funny unless you are with someone you love to hold onto then scary
Love or Money:love
YOUR...
Bedtime:when my eyes starting wanting me to sleep
Most Missed Memory:my speech team with Sean
Best phyiscal feature:my eyes or my hair depends on who you ask
First Thought Waking Up:really is it already time for school/work
Goal for this year:30 credit hours
Best Friends:are better in groups! Nick, Kat, Katy, Martha, Ray Ray
Weakness:trusting people who sometimes dont deserve it.
Fears:SNAKES!!!
Heritage:dutch, german (i think), canadian
Longest relationship:almost 4 years! I love you baby
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank:&..39;>
Ever Smoked:yes
Pot:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been beaten up:IDK
Ever beaten someone up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
Ever Skinny Dipped:Yes yes yes
Ever Kissed Opposite sex:Um duh
Been Dumped Lately:no
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color:brownish green
Favorite Hair Color:dark anything dark
Short or Long:short
Height:taller then me
Style:laid back
Looks or Personality:personality
Hot or Cutecute
Drugs and Alcohol:alcohol
Muscular or Really Skinny:muscular
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past:none they are what make me who I am today
What country do you want to Visit:FRANCE!!!
How do you want to Die:in the arms of my baby
Been to the Mall Lately:no but i should go
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes I love them
Get along with your Parents:Yes they are my best friends in the world
Health Freak:not really my mom likes to try to make me one though
Do you think your Attractive:I dont know
Believe in Yourself:yes I can so it I know I can
Want to go to College:Im in college
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Drink:sometimes
Shower Daily:of course I work around the thing I am most allergic to in the world that would be dumb not to lol
Been in Love:I AM in love
Do you Sing:I love to sing
Want to get Married:Yes hopefully in like 5 years *wink Wink*
Do you want Children:I want four
Have your future kids names planned out:yes...Antonia Hope (Nia for short) and William Gabrielle
Age you wanna lose your Virginity:ummmmmmmm
Hate anyone:currently this guy in my english class

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: