Saturday, October 11, 2008

Joh Joh time

So yesterday was a long awaited moment for me! My mom and Dad had agreed to let Joh come up to the house and spend the weekend with me! He was told if his school work got done he could come. So After class yesteerday I ventured down 85 to go gt my yo! I met mom and we headed toward AIMS for the free family movie night. Wall-e was showing and they gave out free pizza and popcorn and candy and we watched the movi it was a blast. After the movie we wnt to Red Lobster and Joh told me "Im starving Sissy!" So he got Snow Crab legs and mashed potatoes and then finished it all off with Chocloate cake. When we got back it was late but I wanted to show him the coolest new thing in my house...On Demand. He was entranced ass I showed him how he could put on and pick any Spongebob or Pokemon he wanted. He loved it. I woke up this morning to the sound of Nickolodeon (sp) on demand. He was watching spongebob. We had Chicken Nuggets for breakfast and then we did homework. The TV went off and we worked on spelling and sentences. After a little bit of a talking to because of crtain school work. He was back to happy chasing Skittlz around the house and turning on Pokemon on demand. I must say he really has gotten the hang of it. Toay weare going to just chill out and then Tomorrow we are heading to Elichs for the AIMS fundraiser. Then meeting mom at Grandma and Pops and I will have to say good by to my babe again. i will write more later about the rest of the weekend and post pics eventually.
Talk to you later
Jacqs

No comments: