Monday, October 6, 2008

Time to just chill

Well once a week a blessed day comes and it is the best day because it is my day. All I have to do on this particular day is go to school. I am done with that at noon. On this day I come home around 12:30 and just relax. I watch Days and maybe clean the house a little, eat and read my book. Then I do WHATVER It is my day and my favorite day of the week. No work, just me, my book, and One Tree Hill! That day is...Monday!! lol I know it sounds so crazy but I love mondays. I long ago decided that I had to have one day a week that was for studying and homework and down time and then One Tree Hill started again and it was on mondays, hence mondays became my day. I love it. There is nothing that I have to do, and nothing that I dont want to do, do I do. Today was a great day and I thought I would share how much I love, yes mondays! lol
On anouther note Joh Joh is coming up for Sissy and Joh weekend this weekend and I so can not wait. A I have a whole weekend off and B I get to spend that weekend with my yo. Big yeah! I will make sure to post some pics from the weekend, I have bigs plans. On Friday AIMS is doing a free movie night showing Wall-e before it even comes out on DVD so we are going to that. Then Saturday is chill out day probably some park time and some chilling together. Sunday I bought two tickets to go to the AIMS fundraisr at Eliches so we are going to that for the day!! Very excited Bubah I can not wait!
Oh yeah one last happy note I FOUND MY CELL CHARGER!!! Anyone who want to can now text me or call me on it it is woking again! Yeah sissy!
Okay well I am going to go and challenge Nick to a game of Road Rage on the X-box because I can and he likes to play vido games with his honey... lol I know Im a dork but you love me!

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Big fun for you day. Didn't you always say that when you grew up you were going to boycott "Mondays" and do nothing on that day? Hmmm, look at you go! Just don't get too used to it & store it in a happy place in your mind for years to come... that day when you are saying "Monday, yuck", you can look back to these parts of your college years & remember when Monday was not so yuck. That gives you Monday credits towards the future...days when you will not be allowed to bitch about Monday b/c of all the Mondays you get to love now. Does that make sense? I guess you can see where you get your weird & wacky mind from? LOL!

As for this weekend, Joh is also very excited & you will be my peace on Homework night tonight...like I DIDN'T get to have last night! Ah, I hate homework! Dad is a bit worried as it is supposed to snow on Friday & Sunday...YiY!

Talk to you later, luvs

Mom