Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Legend lives on




This is a short shout out! To my brother...SEAN YOU DA MAN!!! For all of the people who dont know Sean joined Speech team with me last year and has continued to do it this year as well. Well Sean had his first meet today and recieved 5th place in his Drama Interp. So not only is my little brothr keeping up the Mueller Amazingness in speech but he is doing it IN DRAMA INTRP. (this was my ara of expertise) and this was only his first meet. As for the team They won...Of course and that is the way it needs to be lol!! You gus are amazing! Make Mama Barth's last year the best ever!!! I miss you team and I am cheering you guys on EVERY weekend! Sean I am so proud of you and I cant wait for your home meet in 2 weeks! I am so excited to see you in action dude. You make me a little more proud to be your sister every day!

No comments: