Monday, October 13, 2008

The end of the weekend






So on Saturday Joh and I had a blast we spent the day in our jammies making carmel apples and jello jigglers and haunted cookies. It was so so great to just have a down day having a blast. When night came we settled down to the couch and Paul cooked some chicken and we played X box and had alot of fun. Sunday morning came and it was so cold out ( a whopping 34 degrees) but Joh and I had already decided rain or shine w would use our tickets to eliches and use thm we did! By 11 we were out the door camera, water, tickets and coats in hand. We got to Eliches right as the gates opened and loved it. It was quickly decided we would not stay after dark because it was scary enough in the day. We went to the new Ghost blasters ride and did some little things in Toon Town including the new Trick or Treat street in the kids area. After alot of debat he rode some of the rides that Sissy wanted to go on and aftr a big fight I got him on the swings. That ended up being his favorite ride ever We rode it like 15 times. Then ina spur of the moment bravery Joh said "Sissy lets do the white roller coaster." "Really!!!!" I asked and with a smile on both our faces we made our way to Johs first roller coaster. He loved it He was a little scared to get on and then he loved it h got off laughng and we were both disapointed to find Sissy could not buy the picture because the cameras were off. Then the rain started so we swung into Toon town one last time excited to find a show and Joh and I got to get on stage and play with the members of the cast. He threw hoola hoops over my head and we won some candy. We finally ventred back to the car and headed to Grandmas right in time for the Broncos game to let out so LOVLEY traffic on I-25 but all in all it was a great weekend I love you buddy I miss you already! next weekend I will venture up the hill to judge Seans home speech meet and go to Missas baby shower and do my last observation for my EDU class. Im excited!! Until next time lots of love,
Jacquie

No comments: