Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Missing my Mom

So I miss you, I really do I miss you so much, you are my best friend and it kills me to hav to do all of this without you. I know you and Daddy tryed to prepare us for this growing up thing but you forgot to teach us how not to miss you this much, how to do this without you. I was in class today and I was telling my classmates about how close we are and they were all jelous. i miss you so much mom! i am counting the days until Sunday to spend a whole day doing girl things with you and jus being us.
I love you
Jacqs

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Don't be sad Sissy! I have Joh to deal with in the sadness. We are going to have a great weekend & Joh & I are going to judge with you in the AM events. (I just found this out) so WHY NOT?! :) We will see you as you sneak in during the middle of the night. Feel free to climb in with Joh as it will help to get him up so early in the morning. Although he excited about being a judge. LOL

See you soon. When I told Missa about how sad you are sometimes, she said the first year is the hardest but then it gets a bit easier. She is 37, having her first baby & she still loves to go home to stay with Mom sometimes. :)