Monday, October 27, 2008

well well long time ago....in a town not so far away...=)

hey all wow it has been a while a long while lol. Well I guess just start from the last time we spoke, on friday i headed home for seans speech meet and at 1 am a tired sissy crawled into bed with a sleeping mommy and after an hour of neither of us being able to shut up the two closed their eyes and fell into never never dream land. the next morning came all too quicly wheen mom and i awoke to the smll of coffee and a very very annoying alarm clock. I crawled out of bd only to find mom's lovely animals had decided it would be best if they marked thir territory all over my clothes. SO frustrated sissy went shopping in moms closet. The meet was so great and i loved judging! the kids were all so great and it ended up being so hard to pick but i did and after seeing brooke and playing a game of pony and the awards and a hg to mama barth I headed off. that is back to my mommys bed were we spent anouther night in chit chat land loving every minute of it! It was incredible to gt to do that. I loved it mom thanks for sharing ur bed with me. Sunday we slept in ys ladis and gentlmen you heard it here first Sue mueller dared to sleep till 9 o clock on a sunday morning!!! dun dun dun! she needed it though so i dared not to wake her and i slept in too. At noon we headed to mels baby shower. it was a blast we played games and ate incredible food and i presented little baby boy with a hand made blanket. YAH ME!!! So sunday ended with my daddy coming home!!! Well due to this it was back to the couch for me. I didnt mind it was great to see dad and mom and i had two nights of girly time. Monday I awoke to Sean saying opps I missed the bus and after some simple persuassion (i didnt want to wake up to take him) mom let sean ditch school and have a sissy sean day. We wnt to town and saw a really good movie and ended the night with ...um...political campaining. =) we had a blast and it was wonderful to spend a whole day with my lil bro!!! Tuesday brought anouther observation day and so off to PCHS I went and i got to spend some one on one time with my mentor mr. miller and it was so great!!! Wednesday was my last day at home and so a sad sissy set off on her two hour journey to Greeley to head home sweet home.
Thursday brought work as did friday and after work on friday me and nick and kat and paul and tabby and percilla and liz and hannah and drew and well lets just say a bunch of people from work headed over to the only place open when we all get off work on a friday night... Old Chicago. We ate some wings and played pool until like 2 in the morning and it was a blast hanging out with friend and dancing and just being in college. it was great. and at 2:30 am a very sleepy sissy curled up next to her honey and fell fast asleep in his arms. Saturday we had a freeze storm and everythiing was soooooo cold but work must go on so by 4 me and nick and kat were back in our aprons to head to work. I was starting to get the applified verson of what i thought was just something ba i ate but i went to work and was able to shak of my nausa. Sunday i woke up bright and early headed to work only to find I still felt like crap and it was getting worse. I had two tables that morning and one of them was just th sweetest. It was the grandmas 75th birthday and next week her and her husband would celebrate 50 years marriage. sothey invited to red lobster to celebrate their daughter their son in law and there two granddaughters one of which was marrid so hr hubby was there too. Whn I brought the drinks to the table i saw the grandmother sitting with a card in her hand balling, i assumed it was all th emotions of all the events being celebrated today until i saw the mom also crying her eyes out the mom turned to me and said, "I am gonna be a grandma!" and the grandma through her tears sqeezd out "Im gonna be a great grandma" I cant explain the feelings that rushed through my body but i was honored to be a part of this families life even for a moment in the memory. They ended up giviing me a peice of cake and a fourty dollar tip but the best part was the huug i got from the grandma now great grandma as she left the resturant and she whispred into my ear, "Im so happy for the fact that we had a waitress like you to share this with" It was so sweet I hugged her and went into the back were i cryed for the whole thing i think i got swept up in the moment but whatever i will never forget this family and hope to see them again soon.
Finally Monday today monday I went to class and on the way home decided for the sake of being causious I would make a dr appointment to see why i was sick. I went to the doctor where they ran tests and an ultra sound and before anyone freaks NO I AM NOT HAVING A BABY! I have better news from the doctor...I have a stomach ulsar! they put me on a specail diet and i have to be on it for two weeks if it does not get better I have to go back for medication. weeeee! Well anyway so after that i went to the store and got all the stuff i am allowed to eat for the next two weeks and then after Kat got off work WE CARVED PUMPKINNS!!! Yeah! Well tomorrow I am going in to early vote and then i dont know but whatever for now I am going to bed. So a very tired sissy is going to bed to lay next to her hony cuddle up with him and slip into dream land. Night all
love you
J

No comments: