Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ayden



Alot has been going on in my life alot of down stuff things that make me want to go high in the sky and find out is god really there... are you sleeping...can you hear a damn word i am saying? I have begin to doubt happiness and if it exists and to tell the truth loosing all faith in happy endings. Most of you know about Ayden a very sweet loving little boy who is a close friend of my family and has cancer. Ayden was in Remission...His white blood cell count is down agian...Ayden is very close to falling out of remission. Agian... God can you even hear me...A two year old has cancer...two what the hell are you doing up there? I was so scared for Ayden until I saw him...At two he doesnt talk much nor understand what is happening around him or to him but at two, sick and on the edge of caos Ayden looks at me, runs to me and gives me a hug...Then a kiss on the cheek. He ran, he ran well kinda ran but he did it on his own, suddenly it hits me to have faith. As upset as I am with God right now for everything he has thrown not only my way but to the people who i love most dearly in my life I am not upset with Ayden...the wo year old with hope...my Guardian Angel!

He is still here but a simple hug...a simple walked on his own restored my faith my hope and belief. I thought i would share this as I relize I am not nearly the only one on this website let alone in this world who might be loosing faith with anything right now. Maybe you dont have faith in the "Big man upstairs'" plan but find someone or something to believe in and let it be your Gaurdian Angel...I know Ayden is now and will always be mine.

Thank you Ayden

I love you

Jacquie

No comments: