Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The biggest fool in the Jungle of Nool

Okay so I'm sorry that I have been busy and I have not got to keep the update going but the big news is I AM IN THE MUSICAL!!! I play the Sour Kangaroo in the play and I love her part although I must admit the voice I must bring out of myself , I know it is there and I can do it, but I will be hard and I am kinda scared. The Musical We are doing is the Suessical, and for those of you who have never heard of it or heard the Kangaroo She sings like Areatha Franklin. Agian I know I can do it but gulp! My directors said they know the part was made for me but I am still nervous!
The reason I have been unable to update you guys is well everything. Monday the girls and I went to see Step up 2 AMAZING!!! and then did some shopping and ALOT of eating! then Tues it was back to school AFTER i find out that like my ENTIRE family is sick with the Stomach Flu. I took care of it. So yeah I have to go get pretty so I can go to my Speech banquet. Man oh man does life ever stop just going and going and going and going??? lol I love it though!
Jacquie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on being the kangaroo. I wish I could see you perform. After seeing so much high school theater, it would awesome to see someone I know so well in one of the parts! Maybe if someone has a video tape, you can figure something out! Love you. Aunt Lissa