Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thats Just Life

Life has kept us all busy as hell this last couple of days. Moms car had to go to the shop because it is broken and so they had to fix it. The car they said would be done monday is now going to MAYBE be done on Friday so we are all so happy for mom. On a positive note daddy got my car fixed and so that is way awsome! Mom took my car to Grandmas on Saturday morning and Nick, Kat Sean and I went out for a late night movie and dinner. It wasa blast and so nice to hang out with Kat. Then on Sunday the chaos continues with Nick and I having to go down to retrieve my car from mom so I can go to work. In the mean time sean wants a hair cut I need to return my jeans and I have to find the perfect dress for Snoball. Then I have to be at work at 4. I got there with no time to spare and worked all night Having a blast as always (I love my job) my boss that night upset me a little but What is a job without one boss that drives you nuts! I then found out which of my co-workers had to work on Valentines Day. Because I am a hopless romantic and LOVE Valentines Day I decide I am going to do something for everyone that works that night. So We will see how that all goes. Yesterday as Mom and Dad are not going to be home agian until Wednesday I got Joh on the bus, got into my car and drove to school. I had my muisical Audition yesterday so I am holding my breathe for a call back on that. We will see (I'll keep you all updated) I would just LOVE to be in this one, as it is my senior year, "the Susical" (SP) is the choice of the directors for this year! Heres to hoping! Then after that we packed up Kat and the three crazy bros into the car and myself and went to Chilis for dinner last night It was a blast. Today is a day and nothing really happened. I helped a friend figure out something and that was cool so yeah. Umm that is it for now and thats just life!

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

I want you to know, that although I get frustrated at times, Dad & I both think you are the very best daughter ever! We have left you with a the huge resonsibility of helping to run this house b/c we know you can handle it. And you are doing a great job. I am glad to be home today, to get things back on track for you b/c I know it is an impossible task to make it all run smoothly. But you have done a great job, with all you have on your plate. Gramma is so very appreciative that you have enabled Dad & I to be there with her in this difficult time. We couldn't do it w/o you(& Nick). It means alot to her to be able to have us there.

Thank you for all you do & all you've done. I know you are scared to face the real world in just a few months, but you will be just fine. Nothing like getting practice on a full & busy household!

We love you baby!

Mom