Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life in the Fast lane


Starting with Joh's Party on Friday the weekend has been hectic but in every possible good way! Frieday I had Joh's Valentines Day party (delayed a day for a snow day) We all had a blast they made ice cream sundaes, played Pin the Belly button on the Monkey and passed out cute little cards from Princesses to Spiderman! I was the sub mom for this party as she had to be with Grandma that day and couldn't make it. aside from one very Rude and mean mom it was a blast, although we all missed mom. I helped clean up in time to go home drop Joh and get Josh to go meet Max to drop him off for the weekend. Thanks to mom's bad directions (and miss understanding of the meeting point) We got lost, an hour late Josh was delivered. Big Thanks to Max for not being upset! Then I got caught in the LOVELY traffic of Denver both going and coming from the meeting spot. Oh yeah it was fun! I got home intime to see my brother for two seconds before Nick came over and I begged him to take Sean to his friends house! I was DONE driving. Two hours later He comes back WITH sean! All Well We hung out and then bed time all around. Kissed nick and off he went.
Saturday brought fun too Snoball was that night but at ten O' Clock I got a phone call from Emmy who was going to town and asked if I wanted to come. I jumped at that! I got dressed and headed over to her house to get packed up and with Ayden, Anna and Tyler we headed to The Mills. Stopping at Starbucks to get a sudden burst of Energy for Emmy and Me. At the Mills we found an amazing dress which Em bought for me in trade for two overnight babysittings. I'm in! So at 4 we got back up the hill and so did mom and I got pretty for Snoball. Nick got to the house looking very handsome I might add! Nick, Sean and I went to Chilis for dinner (We know lame but 50% off is 50% off!) from there we went to the dance and dancd all night long came home and PASSED OUT!!!

This morning I woke up and Sean came downstairs and we hung out in my bed watching movies. We watched "Not anouther Teen Movie" and "Sisterhood of The Taveling Pants" Mom and Dad came home and went over to Emmy's as I waited for the time to get ready to go to work! Which is now So for now TTFN Ta Ta For Now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

To prove I read your blog, I am going to leave you a comment. :) I just have to say, and this makes me feel like some old aunt who isn't cool, that I love seeing pictures of you and Sean all grown up, whether or not he is making a "lovely" face. It just takes me back so many years to all the different times I was with you guys as little ones. I am so proud of who you guys have both become.