Friday, November 7, 2008

DADDY! its me!!! lol

okay so On Friday the schedules for work came out and low and behold nick and i both had monday tuesday and most of wednesday off and school had been called off for the elections so nick and i powwowed and decied it would be fun to drive up on monday sometime and suprise mom for her birthday!! so monday morning I got up and took a little money to the store I bought mom three new shirts and fuzzy socks and underwear nd in true Jacquie form framed three pictures for her to have. perfect so with gift and overnight bag in hand Nick and I ventured with Minnie moe to bailey. Well when we were driving throught Aspen park I remembered that mom should still be in ty kwon do so I told nick to pull off there and we would walk in and yeah!! Well my plan was destoyed when rocket was no where to be found so a discrete call to mom gave me all i needed to know they were at red lobster for her bday dinner and heading home. Cool so we headed home and as I was unlocking the door we heard dads truck coming down the road so without thinking we ran in and slammed the door not putting the lock box back on and ot re locking the door. Joh then sitting with dad in the truck spotted me. "Daddy someone is in our house" dad didnt see anything so told Joh he was crazy lol Well you know joh "no daddy really I saw somone in our house" So a panicked papa bear left joh in the truck with his cell and told him in worse case lock the doors and call 911. So dad comes in the door and with a big man i will kill anyone in my house that is not supposed to be voice and a heavy flashlight I might add gos "hello!!!!" we did nothing "HELLO!!!!" It was about that time i thought Dad might kill us if he came around the corner and saw us so we popped out of the kitchen and yelled hi daddy its us!!! So after h was not terrified and calmed to a oh its sissy face he was happy to see us. Sean came iin the next car getting home from work and the best part is he comes in th kitchen looks at nick and i walks out and thn comes stubbling back in and goes wait what are you guys doing here!!! lol I about died laughing. Then it was the moment we drove home for mom comes in the door and joh dragged her to the kitchen yelling i have a suprise for you!!! in comes mom smiling ear to ear you guys didnt have to drive all the way home. but we did so momm and i did what we do best and talked whil sean and nick "re unitd" did what they did best played video games. It was a great couple days and nick and I watched the election !!!!!! YES OBAMA!!!! We headed home both of us smiling and missing the family a little already! See you guys soon I love you all and HAPPPPPY 40th mom you dont look a day over 25! (except you have an 18 year old daughter yeah I am what ages you! lol but really i love you)

No comments: