Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

That was so nice! Thanksgiving came right in time I was getting to miss my family sooo much and then boom there was thanksgiving! Thankfulness was in my blood. The night before nick and I had stayed up all night Him cooking a chicken walnut salad me baking a cake. It was so perfect!!! So we got there at one o clock and nick was sent out for some last minute purchases. Then we ate and ate and ate it was so good! After we ate we cleaned and just hung out it was so great! Then Dessert came and Kona and I shared some delicious Cheese cake, butterscotch cake and a slice of my cake which i have named the Devils heaven cake. but the wonderful part was when I brought back another tradition and we played some board games. Imagine if was the game of the night. When I was young we used to play Cranium as a family and it was great. This year i am kind of in the habit of bringing back traditions so this one had to come too. We played to rounds all of which Sean Won and it was so fun! After all the fun of the games was The incredibles. Joh Joh and I cuddled up in the big lazy boy chair and Daddy and mom where on the couch and Pop was plopped in the other Chair and We watched the Incredibles. joh and I headed down to the basement to join nick in the movie veiwing of home Alone and then we did magic tricks and go fish and war it was a great night! I can not wait until this saturday when The Cookie baking tradition comes back into action! thanks to me! Hope to see you all at my place on Saturday! Love you all
Jacqs

No comments: