Saturday, November 29, 2008

Katys Bday

So Katys birthday has come and Went and so as her buddy I put myself in charge of making her birthday awesome! So anyway when her birthday rolled around I was a thru at work. (meaning I come in at 11 and work strait till 4) When I got off Kat and I headed out for a couple last minute gifs and then headed to the house. when we got home nick was already in the kitchen cooking the linguini and the sauce. We also had salad and garlic bread. It was so nice. We ate and then we opened gifts. Nick and I got her a new jornal and coloring set and a coloring book and a stuffed animal and a frog bracelet. No this is not a kid it is a 19 year old lol I know but i love her. Anyway then We watched V for Vendetta and then we had CAKE! Which I MADE!!! i didnt take any pictures of that cake but it was a two layer white cake with Cream cheese frosting decorated with faries. AND I MADE IT MYSELF!!! i was sooooo excited. The night ended at like 11 and Katy went home but thanfully i got a text the next day while i was in class thanking me and telling me it was a wonderful birthday! I love you bug! I hope it was a birthday to rememeber!!!

No comments: