Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New smear is upon us

So the new smear of college is upon us and I have begun to select my classes. I had a blast with my classes this smear and I have decided that college is great. My new schedule will have me going and going and going. So far I have math 030, Martial arts, bowling, and 20th century world history. I am meeting with my advisor probably on friday and we will figure out how to work in English comp 122, western civ 1 and probably German 1. that is alot but i am so excited! I really am looking forward to my martial arts and Bowling class because it is the PE classes i need and they seem like fun. Plus Ill get all skinny for the summer in martial arts! The big thing is that in all of that I have to fit in my work schedule that runs around 30 hours a week also. Who would have guessed I had it in me. Nick thinks I am slightly crazy because I am doing so much next smear and I have to agree but i think it will be fun and that is what matters. As my 1st smear nears an end I am getting grades and so far I have An A in Student expirence and a B in Englisg comp 121 and an A in US history 2 I am so excited I have good grades GO ME!!! lol =) So anyway I am gonna go I have a test in US history next period. STUDY lol I should be fine. So yeah i will write later!
Jacqs

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Babe, 6 classes? Don't overload yourself, you are doing well, don't push the envelope. Plus fitting in time to work so you can pay your bills? I guess the 2 PE credits probably won't require a great deal of studying or anything...so maybe it is okay. Just don't overdo it, it won't help to have taken them all if you don't do well.

I am very proud of you for the grades you have so far for this smear! Keep up the great work. I think college is the best grades you have ever had in your acedemic career. Do we now understand & appreciate why Platte was so hard & demanding? You are the better for it now! :)

Love you baby, keep up the great work. We are all very proud of how hard you are working & how you are taking the responsibility to make it all work out! I think this calls for a "Yeah Me (& Daddy)" you are the "A" in our test!

Love always,
Mom