Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling like I am in middle school

So Kat had a really rough day today she found out that a very close friend of hers passed away on saturday night and she was pretty devistated about it and despite all the diffrences we have been feeling toward each other latley she was crying and is my best friend so I sat with her as she read all the goodbyes on pine cam and left her alone for a little while. I called her up for dinner and she informed me that Katy would be over soon. We all went downstairs and instead of talking we decided that it would be better just to make her smile. So at first we were talking and jsut laughing well then I could not tell you what happened to make it start but Kat ran upstairs and Katy Steph and I chased her up with Pillows. The guys sitting on the couch paused there movie just to see four girls laughing hystraclly and hitting each other with pillows and then run downstairs. Before I knew it we had divided into teams. Me and Kat vs. Katy and Steph. We all laughed so hard and so much harder then i could ever describe on here but trust me we laughed and laughed and laughed. katy jumped onto the bed and I folowed her and Kat and Steph became the audience to full on wrestling match which quickly resaulted in me folded in half next to Kats bed feeling cramped so once they stopped laughing enough to get me out we switched teams. Katy and me Vs Kat and Steph. After a few Kat and Katy were sitting on the bed just laughing there butts off at me and steph going full force at each other laughing and smacking with the pillows. Laughing and laughing and laughing and even sad Kat was busting into tears laughing so hard. Kat has like ten pictures of it and when I get them from her i will put them up. We laughed and had a blast and before we knew it an hour had passed in pillow fighting world. Nick came down to make sure we were not dead because the girl squeelez and laughter had died down the most it had in like an hour and a half. We sat and talked for a little while longer but to be honest at the end of the night Kat went with Katy to spend the night at her place and I settled to type all of this but I do know one thing...Kat left this house with a smile on her face. I know that we can not take away the pain you are feeling right now honey but I know that we can ease it. Please remember I love you and there is always time in my day for a pillow fight to cheer you up! i had a blast and I cant remember the last time I laughed that hard and that long. I love you Kat and I know that Renie was smiling tonight watching you smile and laugh and be happy. be happy live your life, she is always with you


Rest in Peace Renie Thomas... You will be missed!

No comments: