Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grandma and Grandad

So I got to see grandma and grandad and it was so nice! They came saw and went but it was nice just to show off what I have been doing up here for five almost six months now. They got here at like 9:30 (thank god I didnt sleep till my alarm) They got here and I gave them the tour. They thought that the house was nice and they really loved to see where I am at in my life and all that good stuff. They got the tour and after I had arranged a ride for Kat to work we went out to the egg and I and ate. It was really nice. after that we went to AIMS and I gave a kindof tour to them of the outside but I was able to get a few pictures in and show Grandad and Grandma where I was going to school. Then we headed back to my place and just chilled for a couple more minutes and they were off. I hope that they are proud of all that i am doing up here and really hope that they love it all. Thanks for coming up guys it really meant alot. I hope I can continue to make you proud and i love you.

No comments: