Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paul and Jacquie...bond???

For those of you who dont know who Paul is he is one of the roomates in the house and also is Nick's best friend since fifth grade. Paul and I have really never goten along probably something to do with us both being in Nicks life. I fell in love with Nick and Paul was scared for his best friend. However today I think He and I finally declared we not only can get along great but make a pretty good friendship. So Paul and i were left chilling at the house once grandma and Grandad left and as paul poured a bowl of ceral I made the coment "We NEED to shop." The fridge was emptier then Gaundis (sp) Stomach. So after he finished his ceral we headed out. We ventured to Walmart in Minnie Moe (freshly spot cleaned I might add) and we went into Walmart our budget : what it took to fill the fridge. So we grabbed a cart and headed toward the fruits. After getting fruits and vegis we headed to the meats and got a lot of that them lunch meat and then up and down EVERY isle. I bought EVERYTHING we needed. (and some we didnt but you know what who cares) We bought everyting from Bananas to ice cream to yogurt to cottage cheese to chicken to fajita stuff (which paul made for dinner) The cart was full and we headed to the cleaning department. We bought the toliet stickers from scrubbing bubbles and carpet stain remover and draino (my thick hair clogged my tub) and then we checked out the total was....well lets say we each (all four of us) owe $68. WE DID SO GOOD!!! The best feeling was unloading it all. As we put it all away I filled the fridge as paul unloaded the rest into the appropriate cabinet. (canned food, boxed food, junk food ect...) (no mom Junk food is NOT the most full of them all) So we took a before and after picture Which I will be posting in the next blog. I have yet to download them. Well while we were shopping in the junk food isle we came across the Betty Crocker um what are they called oh uh Warm Delights that is it. Paul commented he had never had one, that was it...We had to buy some. Sadly to reward ourselves for a good job shopping noone in the house but paul and I even know the warm delights were purchesed (lol) we ate all of them. So waiting tilol we had to go and get Kat and Nick from work we settled into the couch and watched "Lake house" which is so incredible. Paul had seen it and I had not and when he found that out he sat me down and said I had to see it. With every twist and turn I asked a question he simply said you will see with a smile. When he movie was over we loaded into the truck (nick had his bike) and headed to lobster. Once we got there Paul and I relized we forgot a couple things so we all four headed back to wally world Kat and I in the bed of the truck it was so fun! We bought two new phones and picture frames and printed out some pictures. They are so old and so cute. One was of Nick and Paul in the sixth grade. So as paul destracted Nick from seeing what I was doing I made like thirty copies of this picture. it was great. (I'll post a copy of it on here with the pictures of the fridge.) So then we headed home and all settled in and then the girls came over....to be cnt

No comments: