Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OMG MY HAIR!!!!!

So On Sunday after I did all the bloging and was going to sleep I looked at my hair while Nick was playing with it and relized how dry and unhappy my dead ends were making it. So to the bathroom I headed to trim off the dead ends, some VERY unhappy ten minutes later I walked out of the bathroom my hair in a ponytail balling! Nick grabbed me and asked "honey whats wrong?" I pulled my hair out of the pony. It was very Very clearly uneven. He looked at it and held back the laugh I know was on his lips and said its okay babe you can go to the stylist tomorrow after class and they can fix it. I started crying harder. They are goiong to have to cut it all off! I replied. He snickered a little but not to much and told me it was okay they would fix it and my hair would grow back. Well I did not relize how right i was. Monday after class I went to Cost cutters and there they cut off anouther inch of my hair. Total I lost three inches and my hair is sooooo short. I came home okay with it until that night. I was laying in bed and started crying. Nick asked what was wrong. I looked at him and said I let them cut off my only pretty thing. He smiled and held me tight and reassured me it was not my only pretty thing and that he thought my hair looked sexy and very cute. i still think it is too short but Nick is right it will grow back and at least it doesnt look bad it is just really short. All well live and learn. I learned not to cut my own hair EVER again!!!

No comments: