Friday, November 14, 2008

YEAH Grandma and Grandad

So I got off of work last night and oh what a night. I wanted to call mom and tell her about a table that I got a $70 tip off of. I was so excited and so I called her and told her all about it. The first thing I heard was "Were your ears burning." So I laughed and told her about my night and then was informed that Grandma and Grandad had decided that they were up to the two hour drive to Sissy's house!!! They are coming up on Sunday and are going to see the house and hopefully leave full of pride! We are going to go out to breakfast and i am so excited!!!! Really i can not wait and I looked up a recipe for lemon squares part because I want to bake for them and partly because I just really want lemon squares. LOL Nick and I were starting the Christmas decorating you know Cause we wanted to but now We are doing it because It will be great to show them everything I am so proud to say that I have accomplished in a short 6 months. Well I thought I would share I am so so excited and cant wait until sunday!!!
I will update you and tell you more about how it goes and everything. Off to History class.
Jacqs

No comments: